Noticeboard is seeking a backend developer to join the team. You will work closely with the leadership team in Engineering and Product in your role.
Technologies You Will Work On
- Java EE, Spring, Tomcat, CXF for building RESTful micro-services.
- Hibernate and MySQL for transactional data.
- Kafka and Cassandra for processing big data.
- ElasticSearch and Redis for fast caching and searching.
- Spring Integration and RabbitMQ for loosely coupled asynchronous message driven actors.
- Jenkins Pipeline for build & deploy.
- Docker and Kubernetes for containerisationCS degree from a reputable college.
- Work with product team and construct the tech roadmap.
- Design, build and scale our back end micro-services.
- Promote code from dev to staging and release to production.
- Pro-actively catch and fix bugs, provide support for the back end services.
- Instrument code - learn to profile and re-architect to remove bottlenecks and scale.
- Manage servers and infrastructure - keep the lights on and refine the deployment architecture.
- Experience working in dynamic environments with good engineering teams and solving interesting problems.
- CS degree from a reputable college.
- Strong in basic Computer Science, algorithms & data structures.
- Core Java, Spring, Hibernate, MySQL.
- Familiarity with Service Oriented Architecture and building RESTful services.
- Experience with message processing, caching, NoSQL data stores and enterprise architecture will be a plus.