Noticeboard is seeking a frontend (react.js) developer to join the team. You will work closely with the leadership team in Engineering and Product in your role.
- Building responsive and user-friendly single-page web applications - in ReactJS
- Designing state-less components - React JS
- Styling the components with Radium
- State management with redux-saga
- Interaction with backend rest API integration using axios
- Sandbox deployment via npm; webpack and Production deployment on node and express
- Have full ownership of the web application and change various elements/technologies as per business needs. Stack mentioned above is the starting point.
- Great at building responsive and user-friendly single-page applications in React, Redux, ES7, Saga, Axios, Webpack, HTML5, CSS, Radium.
- Excellent HTML, CSS knowledge
- Good understanding of Chrome developer tools.
- Understand how to debug hard problems in HTTP, XHR, JSON, CORS, SSL, etc.
- Comfortable with build tools like Webpack, Babel, NPM.
Desired Extra Skills
- Possess some knowledge of sketch
- Be passionate about UX design. See things from a user’s point of view.
- Knowledge of other languages is a huge plus. E.g. Java.
- Good knowledge of Rest API calls; postman.